What is a personal concierge service?
Have you (or your boss, co-workers or family members) ever wished that there were two of you?
Or, that there were more hours in the day?
Or, that you had someone to help you to handle your day-to-day obligations?
Or, you knew someone who could help you out when you absolutely can’t be in two places at once?
A personal concierge service is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Vitality Concierge Service is all about being there when you need us most and giving those additional hours back to you. Consider our personal assistants your trustworthy, reliable and innovative partners in getting it done.
A personal concierge helps you free up precious time by managing the tedious tasks such as running errands, planning events, personal grocery shopping, taking care of your home and pets while you’re away, checking on your elderly parents, making sure your out-of-town guests are comfortable, and so much more.
How much does Vitality Concierge Services charge for personal concierge services?
We charge a flat hourly rate of$25-70/hour based on the type of service(s) with a two hour minimum and the cost of any product or fees (i.e.: parking) incurred during the performance of the service
We also have many specialized concierge packages as well as membership plans that make our personal assistant services even more affordable. Please contact us for a free consultation to assess your needs and receive an estimate of cost based on your unique needs.
Do you provide all of the personal assistance, errand, household helper, party planning, and concierge services yourself?
In most instances, Vitality Concierge Services will provide the bulk of available services.
Additionally, we have established relationships with several reputable service providers such as house cleaners, carpet cleaners, landscapers, caterers, etc. All service providers are fully licensed, insured, and ready to do business with you.
Do you arrange daycare?
No. Vitality Concierge Services does not handle babysitting, child transportation or medicine disbursements, nor do we do anything illegal or immoral. The list of concierge services we do offer is quite extensive, however.
How do I know that your company is reliable?
Vitality Concierge Services is fully licensed, insured and bonded. We also adhere to strict policies that protects us and our clients.
What are the policies I need to know about working with Vitality Concierge Services?
- Vitality Concierge Services is fully committed to the privacy of our clients. Personal information will only be collected with your consent and will not be shared with any third party. Confidential client information or data collected will only be used for internal purposes, including improving client services or extending special offers to our clients. Vitality Concierge Services never shares the names of our clients to mailing lists or other corporations.
- Mileage is free for the first 20 miles. Additional mileage will be charged at the current IRS rate of $0.56/mile.
- If delivery includes alcoholic beverages, an adult 21 or older must be present to accept delivery.
- Please request services at least 24 hours in advance. We’ll do our best, but we can’t guarantee that requests with less notice can be filled.
- Vitality Concierge Services will not perform services that are illegal or that put our employees in danger.